Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Christmas tags

Hello everyone, happy Tuesday!!!

Today I want to share with you a couple of mini Christmas tag set using Watercolor Christmas stickers. There are so beautiful and perfect for mini Christmas tags. 


To make this tag set, I die cut them with a tag die and a kraft card stock. After making the tag, I put round stickers on the hole. I blended the edges with picket fence Distress ink using a mini blending tool.


I stamped on the tag with splatters rubber stamp and picket fence distress ink. I die cut the snowflake and candles with dies and white cards stocks. I put the die cuts on the tags using a glue pen. I put the stickers on the tags. Lastly, I tied ribbons to match the holes in the tags.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment