Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Puppies mini cards

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday!!!

Today I want to share with you a couple of mini Christmas card set using Corgi Christmas stickers. There are so cute and perfect for mini Christmas cards. 


To create these cards, I cut two 5.5" x 4.25" size white cards stock and scored 2.75". And I cut two white cards stocks for blending. I blended it with salty ocean and peacock feathers Distress Oxide inks using a mini blending tools.


I added some white ink splatters all over the blended panel. I die cut the snowflake frame shape with die and white card stock. Once the inked panel was dry, I mounted it on white card base using double-sided tape first, and the snowflake frames using a glue pen and double-sided tape.
Lastly, I put the cute puppy stickers on the card front.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful stickers and more inspiration from {a vintage girl} shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment