Monday, June 20, 2022

Stencil background card

Hello everyone! 
I hope you are doing very well and had a wonderful weekend!

 Today I want to share a card using Plant Dream stamp and Spring Rain - square stencil. The stamp and stencil are one of my favorite set. The rain drop stencil is so beautiful and go with all flower stamps.

To create this card first, I cut the white card stock 4.25"x 5.5" size and stamped the flower from Plant Dream stamp set. I colored them with Prisma color pencils and added some white dots using a white gel pen.

Then I blended the background with Spring Rain stencil and tumbled glass, salty ocean Distress Oxide inks. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment on the card stock using Blueprint sketch Distress Oxide ink.

Coloring beautiful flowers is my favorite card making technique. I enjoyed this very much.

I hope you enjoy this posting too!
You can find this beautiful stamp and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment