Thursday, June 30, 2022

Thanks for being a great boss.

Hello everyone, happy Thursday!!!

Today I want to share with you a Spring card using Roses For Days Mega Digital stamp set from Graciellie design.


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the image with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils.

For the background, I blended it with Flower stencil and spun sugar Distress Oxide ink using a mini blending tool. And I die cut them with a scalloped stitched rectangle die. Lastly, I mounted all elements as shown using a double-sided tape and added some pink gems.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment