Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Peace begins with a smile

Hello everyone, happy Tuesday!!!
Today I want to share with you a Bird of Paradise flower card using Relax Mega Digital stamp set from Graciellie design.

To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the Bird of Paradise image and the sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And I colored the image with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils.


For the background, I cut of the white card stock with paper trimmer and blended it with Swirly Whirly square stencil and Spun sugar Distress Oxide ink.
Lastly, I mounted all elements as shown a orange card base using double-sided tape and added some red gem stones.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.

You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment