Monday, September 12, 2022

Love you!

Hello everyone, I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
 Today I want to share with you a couple of watercolor cards using bottles. I used Tuscan Vibes, Calming Cosmos, To a Friend stamp sets and Dots & Dips art marks stencil. This card started with an idea that I was going to paint the bottles with watercolors. Then I thought it would be better to color the sentences in the bottle, so I was looking for appropriate sentences and put "Love You" and small hearts in the bottles.


To create these cards first, I prepared a couple of 4.25"x5.5" size card stock. I stamped the bottles with a stamp from Tuscan Vibes and clear ink and I did white heat embossing. Then I stamped the sentiment and small hearts with clear ink and white heat embossing them too.


I colored the bottles with Kuretake watercolors using a watercolor brush. Once the watercolor panel was dry, I masked the bottles and blended the background with Dots & Dips art marks stencil using mini blending tools. Lastly, I added some jewel gems using a crafters magic wand and a glue pen.


I hope you enjoy this posting too!
You can find this beautiful stamp and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment