Thursday, October 6, 2022

Give thanks

Hello everyone, happy Thursday!!
Today I want to share with you Thanks giving cards using Acorn Branch and Falling Splatters Background Digital stamp sets from Graciellie design.
This stamp set is bran new and amazing beautiful design!
It is perfect for Fall and Thanksgiving design!

To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the Acorn Branch images and the sentiments with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the images with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils.

For the first card background, I put the white paper on the printed image, trace them with a pencil, and cut the paper according to the picture. Cover the image with the paper and I stamped using splatters stamp and vintage photo distress ink. 

For the second card, I used the Falling Splatters Background digital image. I die cut using stitiched rectangle die and adhere it on a kraft card stock.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment