Saturday, October 1, 2022

Stencil background Christmas cards

Hello everyone, happy Saturday!!! 

Today I want to share a couple of stencil background Christmas cards. I used A New Twist 2 layer stencil set and Nativity Peace Love Hope stamp set. I blended the backgrounds with blending brushes, so the warm feeling was better expressed. This stencil set is for slimline but I made them by applying them to normal size cards.

To create these cards first, I prepared two white card stocks and blended them with A New Twist 2 layer stencil set and Bubble tea, Frappe inks using brushes. And trimmed the card stocks. For the sentiments I stamped the sentiments on a purple card stock with a Nativity Peace Love Hope stamp set and Clear embossing ink. I did heat embossing using white and gold embossing powder and a heat tool.

I fussy cut the embossed sentiments using my Cutter bee scissors. I adhere the sentiment on the stencil background papers using a glue pen. I mounted all elements as shown to pink card base using a double sided tape, and added some shiny pink gem stones.

 I enjoyed the blending stencils and made my own background papers.

I hope you enjoy this posting too!
You can find this beautiful stamp and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment