Saturday, November 26, 2022

Snow Globe Stencil cards

Hello crafty friends!
 Today I want to share with you Christmas cards using Build a Snow Globe stencil set and Holy Christmas Sentiments stamp set. I want to make Christmas cards using Snow Globe stencil and blending with Distress inks. I think this is a wonderful stencil set that can make various and pretty cards in one set.

To create these cards first, I cut and fold 8.5"x4.25" three white card stocks. I blended the images with the Snow Globe stencil set and Distress inks on the white card stocks. For the sentiments, I stamped it using Holy Christmas Sentiments stamp and Eclipse Black ink.

For this card, I pressed embossing clear ink on the snow globe part using the stencil, and I did white heat embossing. After finish the blending, I put the stencil on the snow globe part and I applied Marshmallow Paste - Snow Flurries and I heat up them using a heat tool. And then, as you can see, something magical happen.

Lastly, I added the jewel gem on the card and I finished these one layer Christmas cards. I really enjoyed making magical snows. I hope you enjoy my post too.


Please refer to my video tutorial for the detail process of making them. 

I hope you enjoy this posting too!
You can find this beautiful stamp and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment