Saturday, December 3, 2022

Snowman Friends Cards

Hello everyone, Happy Saturday!!!

Today I want to share with you a couple of winter cards using Snow'body Like You stamp set and Star Light Star Bright stencil set. I made two cards expressing the day and night. I wanted to make cards with stories that were like a scene of a story book.

To create these cards first, I prepare two piece of white card stocks and I stamped the snowmen on the card stock. I stamped the same images on the post-it for masking technique. And I cut the stamped image on the post-it and I covered the snowmen on the white card stocks.

I covered the masked card stock with the Star Light Star Bright stencil and I blended it with Speckled egg and tumbled glass Distress Oxide inks using blending brushes. For night sky card, I blended with chipped sapphire and seedless preserves Distress inks.

For the stars, I did white heat embossing using Star Light Star Bright stencil and Clear embossing ink. And I added some white dots. For the day sky, I added some snow flakes using a white gel pen. And I take off the post-it and I colored them with Prisma color pencils.


For the sentiment, I stamped the message on the white card stock using Eclipse Black ink. I die cut the cards using a die and I adhere them on the Clear Sky card base as shown.

I was so happy color the snowmen and blended the background. 
I hope you enjoy this post too! 
You can find this beautiful stamp and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment