Thursday, February 2, 2023

Sending hearts your way

Hello everyone, happy Thursday!!!
Today I want to share with you a Valentines day card using Finger Hearts digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
It is so awesome and perfect design for Valentines day cards!!!

To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the finger hearts image and sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils.


For the background, I blended it with hearts stencil and Spun sugar Distress Oxide ink and I die cut it with a scalloped stitched rectangle die.

I added some glossy accents on the heart and I adhere the die cut card stock on a designer's patters paper using a double sided tape.


I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment