Monday, January 30, 2023

Juniper Berries Digital stamp

Hello everyone, happy Monday!!
I hope you are doing very well and have a wonderful weekend!
Today I want to share with you a cards using Juniper Berries Digital stamp sets from Graciellie design.
This stamp set is bran new and amazing beautiful design!
I love the Bible verse too!


To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the berries image and the sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Prisma color pencils.
I added some glossy accents on the berries.

 I die cut them with a scalloped stitched rectangle die and adhere it on a patterned paper using double sided paper.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment