Thursday, September 29, 2022

Happy Thanks giving day!

Hello everyone, happy Thursday!!
Today I want to share with you a Thanks giving card using Dahlias for Fall Digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
This stamp set is bran new and amazing beautiful design!
It is perfect for Fall and Thanksgiving design!

To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the floral image and the sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Prisma color pencils.

For the background,I put the white paper on the printed image, trace them with a pencil, and cut the paper according to the picture. Cover the image with the paper and I stamped using splatters stamp and spun sugar distress oxide ink. 

 I die cut them with a scalloped stitched rectangle die and adhere it on the light purple card stock.
I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment