Thursday, September 22, 2022

Hello Fall!

Hello everyone, happy Thursday!!!
Today I want to share with you a card using Times change digital stamp set from Graciellie design.

This stamp set is brand new! I love the beautiful image!!!


create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the image and the sentiment with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored them with Prisma color pencils.

For the background,I put the white paper on the printed image, trace them with a pencil, and cut the paper according to the picture. Cover the image with the paper and I stamped using splatters stamp and evergreen distress ink. 

 I die cut them with a scalloped stitched rectangle die and adhere it on a green card stock.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.

You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment