Monday, September 19, 2022

Thank you

Hello everyone, I hope you had wonderful weekend!

 Today I want to share with you a couple of Thank you cards using Love-Hope -Strength and Love stamp. The large flowers in this stamp set feel full of cards even if you stamp them twice.

To create these cards first, I prepared a couple of watercolor paper and I stamped the flowers on post-it twice for masking technique. And I cut the stamping flowers with my scissors. I stamped the flowers using masking technique and colored them with Kuretake watercolors.

Once the watercolor panel was dry, I added some ink splatters all over the panel. I stamped the sentiment on the watercolor panel using Love stamp and clear ink. I did heat gold embossing. And I brushed the sentiment with clear embossing glue brush. Lastly, I did heat gold embossing again.

Please refer to my video tutorial for the detail process of making them.
Here is my video tutorial :

I really enjoyed the process of using an embossing glue brush and creating unique texture. I hope you enjoy this posting too!
You can find this beautiful stamp and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment