Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Grateful for you this Christmas!

Hello everyone!
Happy Tuesday!!!
Today I want to share a card with you using Start anew Magnolias digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
This stamp set is one of my favourite from Graciellie design.

To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the digital stamp images with my printer on a white card stock.  And then I colored the images with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils. After that I drew some dots with white gel pen.


 I added splatters on the front panel. Then I die cut the printed card stock with a stitched rectangle die.
To assemble the card, I adhere all the elements as shown with double- sided tape.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!

I'm playing at these challenges :




5 comments:

  1. The flowers are beautiful. Great job coloring. Merry Christmas and Happy Crafty New Year. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning, elegant card with such gorgeous colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! I hope you had a lovely Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gloria, what a stunning Christmas card! love the big image and your colouring. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the image, and your colouring is wonderful!
    Thanks for playing along in our Annual Anything Goes challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring. Lovely Christmas cards. Thanks for sharing in the Tuesday Morning Sketch Anything Goes Challenge. Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete