Friday, December 23, 2022

Seasons greeting

Hello everyone, happy Friday!!!
Today I want to share with you a couple of Christmas card using Winter Reindeer digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
It is so awesome and perfect design for Christmas cards!!!

To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the beautiful Reindeers and sentiments with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the images with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils.

I die cut it with a crazy double running stitch rectangle die. I added some splatters on the printed card stock and blended the edges with speckled egg Distress Oxide ink and a blending brush. I adhere all elements as shown using double sided tape.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!


I'm playing at these challenges :


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, Gloria. Gracielle Designs has the most amazing images and digital sentiments. Your card turned out amazing. I can't thank you enough for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday. I hope that you will blog hop along with us and comment to WIN all those amazing prizes up for grabs. Have a wonderfully blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete