Monday, December 26, 2022

Warm Winter Wishes

Hello everyone!

I hope you had wonderful weekend and Christmas!

Today I want to share with you a couple of Christmas cards using Warm Winter Wishes stamp and Candy Cane Stripe Stencil. I blended the stripes in red to make them look like candy cane design.

To create these cards first, I prepared a couple of white 8.5"x5.5"size card stocks. And I blended on the card base using Candy Cane Stripe Stencil. I added some white ink splatters all over the panel.

I stamped and colored the penguins with markers and color pencils and I added some white dots using a white gel pen. And I fussy cut them with my scissors. And then I die cut the white frame. Lastly, I mounted all elements as shown using double sided tape and a glue pen. I enjoyed making these cards and I hope you enjoy my post too.

Please refer to my video tutorial for the detail process of making them.

I hope you enjoy this posting too!
You can find this beautiful stamp and more from Maker Forte store and blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment