Saturday, January 7, 2023

Hugs' n Kisses

Hello everyone, happy Saturday!!!
Today I want to share with you a couple of Valentines day cards using Heart Notes Mega digital stamp set from Graciellie design.
It is so awesome and perfect design for Valentines day cards!!!

To create this card first, I open the file, resize them and printed the heart notes and background with my printer on a white card stock. And then I colored the image with Copic markers and Prisma color pencils.


I die cut it with stitched rectangle die and blended the edges with tattered rose Distress Ink and a blending brush. I prepared 4.25"x5.5" size stripe patterned paper and adhere the printed card stock on them using double-sided tape.

I hope you enjoy this posting too.
You can find this beautiful image and more from gracielliedesign.shop.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 
Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment